SustainHealth are hiring, Join our Talented Team!
Established in 2017, SustainHealth is a fast growing and forward-thinking start-up recruitment agency. We’re a team of dedicated, motivated and experienced consultants who love what we do and we are hiring for our SARA nominated team!
We are currently recruiting for the below roles:
- Recruitment Team Manager – Nursing & Midwifery
- Recruitment Team Assistant / Compliance Coordinator – Nursing & Midwifery
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants- Health and Wellbeing
SustainHealth is focused on progressing your recruitment career, both individually and as a team. If you are a Consultant or Recruitment Specialist and want to take your career to the next level, SustainHealth is the place for you!
We are dedicated to providing you with ample opportunity to progress your desk, skills and confidence. This is how we do it:
- Take time to invest in your individual quarterly development plan
- Provide ongoing internal and external training opportunities through our handpicked training partners, business coaches and mentors
- Division-specific specialist in-house training
- We invite you to be creative and express ideas that contribute to the vision and culture of our business
- Offer you a generous uncapped commission structure and highly competitive remuneration packages
- Opportunity to collaborate regularly with your manager regarding your targets and business plan for your desk
- Offer a comprehensive intern and trainee development programme
- Learn to be more mindful, manage workplace pressures and grow on a personal and professional level through our workshop partners
We offer you industry-leading benefits and award nominated team culture …
- SEEK finalists, Best Small Agency 2018 (after only 12 months in business!)
- Regular additional team incentives for exceptional performance
- Quarterly contribution to a charity
- Ongoing additional annual leave and half-day incentives
- Flexible work hours
- Work for a company who supports and volunteers for some fabulous health and wellbeing charities
- TSS temporary visas available for candidates who meet immigration criteria
- Funky CBD office space featuring creative breakout, hot-desking and meet up spaces
- A social workplace shared with our partner agencies, SustainAbility Consulting, SustainDigital and Lotus People
- Free weekly team yoga and PT sessions
- Flexible dress policy: you dress for your day
- Weekly Friday team drinks
- Weekly team breakfast club
So, why join Sustain Healthcare Recruitment?
We’re a healthy, flexible, and progressive place to work. Our missions is to pave the way for health and wellbeing practitioners to connect with an organisation that’s right for them!
We are helping to shape the future of the health and wellbeing industry and ensure that people in remote communities have access to the quality healthcare and support services they deserve.
Join a Team with Heart!
If you would like to learn more, request a free copy of our e-brochure
Or, reach out via email at email@example.com or call Kay Reynoldson for a confidential conversation on 02 8274 4677.
Founder and Director
Sustain Healthcare Recruitment
Level 8, 45 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0422 175 160 | 02 8274 4677